Bags larger than a small purse (6″ x 6″) including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags are prohibited. Approved bags include: clear bags smaller than 12″ x 6″ x 6″, 1-gallon plastic freezer bags, medically necessary bags and diaper bags
Cell phones are allowed on tournament grounds under the following considerations:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in revocation of your ticket.
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “WEATHER WARNING” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When the signs appear, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately. In the event of inclement weather, avoid the following: open areas, hilltops, high places, isolated trees, golf carts, wire fences, bleachers.
If play is suspended, indicated by one of the prolonged air-horn blast, please close your umbrella and seek shelter immediately. Suspension of play means there is a delay in play, not necessarily a cancellation.
Any misconduct, illegal activity, intoxication, use of illegal substance, or violation of any rule or instruction of tournament representatives is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your ticket & for your removal from the premises. Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Stay behind the gallery ropes
- Stay quiet and stand still when the players are about to hit the ball
- “Hands in the air” means to stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots
- Do not cross fairways except at designated crosswalk areas.
- Always look both ways before crossing a cart path.
- Be considerate of others, and kneel or sit if you find yourself in the front row of the gallery.
- Walk carefully, never run.
- Children 2 should be kept at a safe distance while play is in progress. Parents should take extra precautionary measures when choosing a viewing location.
- Making rude, vulgar, or other inappropriate comments or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials, or spectators
- Distracting a player or any disruption of play
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe, or illegal in nature
- Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer, or security personnel
All concession stands will accept cash and credit cards. There is an ATM on sight located near the front gate, next to the Tournament Merchandise.
Tickets can be purchased on Ticketmaster, or by calling the tournament office at 607-205-1500.
All persons entering the golf course must have a ticket.
All tickets are digital. Tickets purchased through the tournament office will be distributed through Ticketmaster. The Ticketmaster App is available for iOS and Android. Download today in the App Store or on Google Play.
NOTE: To login to the app, be sure to use the same email you used when purchasing your tickets (the same email address your confirmation email was sent to).
For more information on the Ticketmaster mobile app and transferring tickets, contact Makenzie at the tournament office by calling (607) 205-1500 x 309, or by emailing email@example.com
All sales are final.
Autographs are at the discretion of the players
All spectators should wear comfortable shoes and clothing in anticipation of walking between venues and attractions around the course.
Spectators are recommended to have the following items on hand:
• Wind breaker
The DICK’S Sporting Goods Open will offer a variety of parking options to accommodate all fans throughout the week. Parking options include Dickson Street, Glendale Technology Park, and Valet Parking at Grippen Park. Volunteer Parking for the week is located at Dickson Street. Please contact the tournament office with any Parking questions.
CONCESSION STANDS: Main Concourse | 4th Tee | 17th Green/9th Tee | The Beer Garden along 1st Fairway | Michelob Ultra Party Deck open to the public on Saturday & Sunday Only- located between 17 & 18
FIRST AID: First Aid Station, operated by UHS Hospital can be found at the 10th Tee, adjacent to the cart barn.
PUBLIC BLEACHERS: There will be no public bleachers on course. Individual chairs can be purchased on the merchandise patio.
RESTROOMS: Main Concourse | 1st Fairway | 3rd Fairway | 9th Tee| 14th Tee| 16th Fairway
The Spectator Guide, which includes daily pairings, will be available at the Tournament entrance each day. For information on how to feature your business in our Spectator Guide, please contact the Tournament Office at 607-205-1500
All persons will go through Security upon entering. Please review the list of prohibited items above. Any prohibited items will have to be returned to your car or discarded at the entrance. Storage will not be available at the tournament. We strive to provide a safe environment for all fans, volunteers and players.
- Monday, June 17th: CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- Tuesday, June 18th: CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- Wednesday, June 19th: 7:00 am
- Thursday, June 20th: 7:00 am
- Friday, June 21st: 8:00 am
- Saturday, June 22nd: 8:00 am
- Sunday, June 23rd: 8:00 am
*These hours are subject to change in the event of inclement weather
There will be no re-entry into the tournament any day.